Posts by Mentality-
41 posts total, newest first.
Selling Steam Acount 74 Gamesin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=Locke_;11033917]I am selling my steam account after having it for over a year, it's been fun but I recently have been moving up in my career and have almost no time for games.
The biggest thing is I can also giveIts my borfday :Din General - Pug why are spamming the general section? Go fetch me the ball dog.Whose kid is this?in General - [QUOTE=Pug;11033894]18 years old??? Surely you added a 1 by accident /arr[/QUOTE]
This is the type of shitpost i hate -.-Selling 11 years of service Steam Account!!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Im looking for an account with CSGO or some csgo skins for this account or just simply offer below i don't take paypal It has VAC Ban on CSGO!!! i Also can provide original email. Also im looking for Steam wallet codes oSELLING FACEBOOK GIFTCARD CODE WORTH $50 l BTC ONLYin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=boobsandlubes;11033348]Bumpity bump![/QUOTE]
Any proof you have the card? and whats ur skype?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.