Posts by broly7
214 posts total, newest first.
BF3 | ICY | ESP / 1-shot / No recoil / No spread / Latest bugfix!in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=IamthatTeddyBear;9579966]Hey, last couple of days its been the memory leak and a kick, and I'm fine with that. Ill just join back again. But a couple of hours ago its now saying I'm using an AIMBOT when I only useBF3 | ICY | ESP / 1-shot / No recoil / No spread / Latest bugfix!in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - I no longer can play on PB servers due to "AIMBOT" #54002, does anybody know if lowering K/D fixes this?Magic Bulletsin Battlefield 3 Help - [QUOTE=ANGRY_BOSS;9574140]I just saw a magnet,the guy killed all over the knife[/QUOTE]
Could be a paid private hack.BF3 By McDeliver v3.5in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Playersimple;9566121]How to 1 one hit kill please[/QUOTE]
It's not in the hack, pls stap it.BF3 By McDeliver v3.5in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - Mind sharing anytime the source of any of the multihacks? I mean not the whole source, just some pointers and addresses with comments. By private even.
Good job btw.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.