Posts by wafflepwn
50 posts total, newest first.
External ESP 1.1 for 1.3.37a++in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - What do the yellow boxes mean? Sometimes the enemies are in red boxes, and there will be 1 guy with a yellow box.Crossfire automatically Closes after injection?in CrossFire Help - [quote='[Ł]aki_CROATIA;2715352']i think graphic problem[/quote]
Really? -_-
ATI Radeon HD graphic cards = top of the line.
I HIGHLY doubt it's because of a graphical issue.Crossfire automatically Closes after injection?in CrossFire Help - Crossfire works just fine without hacks, but when I inject them, Crossfire would start for about 10 seconds normally. Then, it would randomly close.
Windows 7. 64bit.
4 GB Ram.
ATI Radeon HD 1250 Graphics card.
[gMS v.89] Perfect BP Bot 2.1 (UPDATED 20/08/2010, Fixed UA! Public pet item vac! Pacin MapleStory Hacks, Cheats & Trainers - SHOTIMOTI FOR MINION.CodeDemon's Menu v0.6 NA[8/15/10][Featuring Remote Telekill!(It's Allowed)]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Not working, injects just fine but when I press "Insert" nothing happens.
Windows Vista 32bit.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.