Posts by eekim
56 posts total, newest first.
SELLING STEAM ACC LEVEL 13 900+ hours csgo! 5+ GAMES $60 PAYPALin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=TheRealDK;11269046]Thats called karma, you shouldn't scam first off, and for my troubles I deserve it :P Call again when you get some sense and dont scam <3[/QUOTE] may i atleast get my account back? and just let SELLING STEAM ACC LEVEL 13 900+ hours csgo! 5+ GAMES $60 PAYPALin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=TheRealDK;11268994]Dark he is a scammer I'm off to post a thread in scammers grave
https://gyazo.com/13b9702878d69e23c7b497361c1e89a0.png[/QUOTE]
I have refunded all of your money and yet I still did not get my SELLING STEAM ACC LEVEL 13 900+ hours csgo! 5+ GAMES $60 PAYPALin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=TheRealDK;11266500]Can I have a link to the profile to have a look around the account I'll give you 40 if I like it,I'll also go first I am trusted :)[/QUOTE] YES! Its hard to find a buyer and $37 is fine here is SELLING STEAM ACC LEVEL 13 900+ hours csgo! 5+ GAMES VERY CHEAP $37!!!!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - bbumpeeedzzzzSELLING STEAM ACC LEVEL 13 900+ hours csgo! 5+ GAMES VERY CHEAP $37!!!!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Hey everyone I am selling my 1 year old steam account. It does have a matchmaking ban so you can not play matchmaking but community servers you can.
I have 5 Games including : CS:GO $17, GMOD $10, RUST $20, h1Z1 $20,
Showing the 5 most recent posts.