Posts by euhsoftware
48 posts total, newest first.
Roadkill truck glitchin Combat Arms Glitches - Yeah, the Junk Flea one I've been told that you can jump on the wall and get somewhere... I don't know.
The push technique is:
you ask someone to push you and you jump while he does that. The person that push you must cRoadkill truck glitchin Combat Arms Glitches - Haha thanks...Roadkill truck glitchin Combat Arms Glitches - Hello guys,
I was doing shit with a friend on Roadkill when he discovered this new glitch. He is a very good glitcher :)
Here it is (with 2 other fail glitches):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhPIBiIA5QEHackShield Pro [Discussion]in Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - And I think Combat Arms itself (cshell.dll or engine.exe) checks the CRC of every single file... Tell me if I'm wrong, but I know it checks some.UCE/ maybe exchangein Combat Arms Help - Lol, did you think it was in Python because of me?
Anyway, post the source code here...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.