Posts by Jayce
8 posts total, newest first.
Undetected - SoH 2.15in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - Still working perfectly on the Pb server I play on, Thankyou.AutoHotkey - BHOP HACK [UNDETECTED]in CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - Cheers, the server I play on has a way to disable autoexec bhop scripting so this is great.Ban System / Admin Menuin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding - [quote=iFrank1;2600521]can u be banned for this? @ edit and how can i use it or activate it...[/quote]
Are you trolling? ... No, Just No. /ohshit
- JayceBan System / Admin Menuin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding - [quote=Insane;2597539]Thought we already had an admin menu? Oh well good job :)
Ill add to comp...[/quote]
Yes, ZALEW has an admin menu mod; however you cannot just implement his menu into your own mods (that easilyBan System / Admin Menuin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding - [quote=matjuh123;2594776]Mw2admin FTW :p[/quote]
I don't exactly understand what you're trying to say; whoring for post count I would imagine.
- Jayce
Showing the 5 most recent posts.