Posts by Zen
5,419 posts total, newest first.
Is it legal to resell on Amazon?in General - [QUOTE=K4LI;12539051]Thanks all for your comments, it helped a lot!! (except Zen :()
[/QUOTE]
Glad I could help.How to explain to parents SE'ed items.in General - Bruh. Pretty sure you're over thinking this.Best pickup lines?in General - Hey, are you my appendix? Because you're giving me a weird feeling in my stomach that makes me think I should take you out.How to explain to parents SE'ed items.in General - Learned when I was younger; don't bring it up unless they do. Just fucking bring it to your room and act like there's nothing unusual, they probably don't care that much if at all so any half-assed excuse will work unlesIs it legal to resell on Amazon?in General - It's illegal. You, your parents, and any classmates will be rounded up and sent to work on weed farms in the Pacific Northwest for three generations.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.