Posts by TallOne123
22 posts total, newest first.
Fitbit SE service || 30 minute Processing || Fastest || Best Customer Servicein User Services - I added youVersa's Ultimate Refunding Service |Fast Response|24/7 Support|200+ Stores|US & CA|in User Services - My $380 Jet refund finally came through! For all those wondering, it took 16 days after the time the item was delivered to my front door/ when I filled out the form to get my refund confirmation email. It does take a bitKULKA'S REFUND THREAD APPLE, BESTBUY, 100+ STORES 6% ELECTRONICS/CLOTHING/MISCin User Services - hey kulka, can i get an update on my footlocker order? it's been 6 days since the package came, and 5 days since I filled out the form.
- Apoc****_132KULKA'S REFUND THREAD APPLE, BESTBUY, 100+ STORES 6% ELECTRONICS/CLOTHING/MISCin User Services - [QUOTE=TallOne123;13319788]hey kulka, either there might be a slight problem, or I'm just overthinking things. Can you get back to me?
- ApocaGuy_132[/QUOTE]
Just a friendly reminder that I'm still waiting for thKULKA'S REFUND THREAD APPLE, BESTBUY, 100+ STORES 6% ELECTRONICS/CLOTHING/MISCin User Services - hey kulka, either there might be a slight problem, or I'm just overthinking things. Can you get back to me?
- ApocaGuy_132
Showing the 5 most recent posts.