Posts by Premgen
68 posts total, newest first.
[Teaching][Mentoring] Hearthstone Method - Get packs for free and start your own servin eBooks For Sale - [QUOTE=simp1e;11098779]rip. $40 for him loll.
but if the method doesn't work then he has to get his money back dummy l0l[/QUOTE]
You are the dumb one because it still works.[Teaching][Mentoring] Hearthstone Method - Get packs for free and start your own servin eBooks For Sale - [QUOTE=Mazino;11097273]So I'll try your method in 2 days once more. If that doesn't work, you're agreeing to give me a refund?[/QUOTE]
No refunds like said[Teaching][Mentoring] Hearthstone Method - Get packs for free and start your own servin eBooks For Sale - [QUOTE=Mazino;11097191]Abusing it? Please. I have proof in my google play history that this is the second time I tried the method. It wasn't even in the same day. You claimed to be able to do it several times consecutive[Teaching][Mentoring] Hearthstone Method - Get packs for free and start your own servin eBooks For Sale - [QUOTE=Mazino;11096913]Only worked once for me, failed afterwards. User is ignoring me after I requested for refund, or troubleshooting help.
Will edit post if I receive a response, but do not recommend and will possibPremgen's HEARTHSTONE SHOP [50% OFF]in User Services - [QUOTE=sirpeazes;11097128]am i blind or is there no contact info in your original post?
ben.su321 is my skype, interested expansions/packs.[/QUOTE]
added you and talking to you
Showing the 5 most recent posts.