Posts by Blizzaru
17 posts total, newest first.
Train all Classes and Complete all Questsin DragonFable (DF) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Thank you - but I wonder whether should I actually use it or not because I've kind of completed the other quests manually already, can you contact me personally or anything?Train all Classes and Complete all Questsin DragonFable (DF) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=Shape_Snatch;15227835]Blizzaru - I think the SWF resets your faction choice. So you need to the re-choose faction for your progress to be fixed. You can re-choose a faction by doing the following:
Go to swordhaveTrain all Classes and Complete all Questsin DragonFable (DF) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Hey, thank you!
I think I found a bug - for some reason once I completed all quests it seems to have removed my "Weave Without Me" Quest badge. (Do note I had it before.)
I would really appreciate if you could fix it.
Al[WTS] HEROMART RARE CODE AQ, MQ, DF, HS, ED, AQ3Din DragonFable (DF) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Trusty seller, fast service and fair prices!DragonFable (DF) Hack Requestsin DragonFable (DF) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Name of the hack: Badge granter
Purpose: Granting badges and unlocking quests that are currently sought as "incomplete"
Extra: Namely and most importantly for quests like "HUGE Timetorn Matrix" and "Neverglades/Deeper
Showing the 5 most recent posts.