Posts by marudis
298 posts total, newest first.
LEAD THE INVASIONin CrossFire Farming & Partner Request - In d9 they farm soldier wins... not mutant wins. I got the ribbon anyway.CAN ANYONE GET MY KD TO 1.00?in CrossFire Farming & Partner Request - rchayne can you help me out when you get your cows on? <3 I need around 900 sniper kills to get my Elite B badge and ribbonLEAD THE INVASIONin CrossFire Farming & Partner Request - Anyone Interested in getting the Ribbon for 100 HMX games where the mutant side wins?
I know in most of the pub games the mutant side wins but it'd be faster if we farmed it... If anyone is interested lemme know and wMPGH CF MSN Farming Groupin CrossFire Farming & Partner Request - Is this still active at all? anyone in the group still farming?Boss In New Map :)in CrossFire Discussions - Same... those damn crawlers are a bitch >.< I get to the end of round 29 and I die >.< fuqing gay :/
Showing the 5 most recent posts.