Posts by Itsxblue
5 posts total, newest first.
Skins + Knife! M9 bayonet urban masked FT + more! Going fast...in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Hey, so i can buy your skins. I can pay with paypal/steam cash, i don't go first most of the time as i got scammed a couple of times before so very careful with my buys now a days. Also i know people don't want real mone★ Flip Knife| MarbleFade (Fire & Ice)in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Hey, so i can buy your skins. I can pay with paypal/steam cash, i don't go first most of the time as i got scammed a couple of times before so very careful with my buys now a days. Also i know people don't want real moneTrade banned CSGO Steam account with high value items/games Global Elitein Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Hey, so i can buy your skins. I can pay with paypal/steam cash, i don't go first most of the time as i got scammed a couple of times before so very careful with my buys now a days. Also i know people don't want real moneSelling my inventory l Butterfly Knife Blue Steel FT l Hyper Beast FTin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Hey, so i can buy your skins. I can pay with paypal/steam cash, i don't go first most of the time as i got scammed a couple of times before so very careful with my buys now a days. Also i know people don't want real moneSELLING OVERWATCHED ACCOUNT WITH KNIFE HYPER BEAST AQUAMARINEin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Hey, so i can buy your skins. I can pay with paypal/steam cash, i don't go first most of the time as i got scammed a couple of times before so very careful with my buys now a days. Also i know people don't want real mone
Showing the 5 most recent posts.