Posts by Deathninja
85 posts total, newest first.
Braco22's Base?in Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - The OP is fucking stupid /ohshitPtc threadin Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Is this thread a joke? /ohshitBasic Hax CA | 1 September 2010in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=hahaz;2643386]Yes this one is detected, stupid silent patch... I'll reupdate it back with new hacks:
- Nightvision
- Thermal vision
- Invisible All Players
http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/2082/68713983.jpMPGH Pub (Added features upon requests)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=xKrAzYkiLLa;2637763]Umm i think your in the wrong CA section go to the brazil section and no they dont work on brazil im pretty sure[/quote]
Yes it does, it works for all versions of CA /ohshit /facefloorBasic Hax CA | 1 September 2010in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=kiraush;2637646]I know I have the .net Framework and DirectX because I downloaded it right before I got the hack, what would I use the other three things for? (Not sure if I already have them or not)[/quote]
It
Showing the 5 most recent posts.