Posts by Pyromancer40

6 posts total, newest first.

Item Stack Exploit | Free unlimited ACs | Grimoire pluginin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=darkalienware01;13694442]Is this patched? I tried it and seems like i doesnt work anymore[/QUOTE] Regular items are patched, but temp items are notItem Stack Exploit | Free unlimited ACs | Grimoire pluginin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=blackfake04;13694396]is usefully in VOID HIGHLORD ?[/QUOTE] Not really because a lot of those items are physical and not temp, so the glitch doesn't work on those anymore.Item Stack Exploit | Free unlimited ACs | Grimoire pluginin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Is there anyway to make it more consistent? Sometimes I do it and it works, and other times I try it and it says I don't meet the requirements. Like for the Shurpu and the shadow shrouds, and legion tokens it was instantAlpha pirate/ Naval Commanderin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - Could I get a Mod to change the title to "Alpha pirate/ Naval Commander", and then change description to "I'm looking for any account with either the Alpha pirate (class)/ Classic alpha pirate (armor) or an account with Alpha pirate/ Naval Commanderin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - Okay, what is your skype name ? :D - - - Updated - - - [QUOTE=DamianF;11697671]Want to talk in Skype?[/QUOTE] Okay what is your skype name? - - - Updated - - - [QUOTE=Sanji Vinsmoke;11697690] I got beta account, Sk

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Need help?