Posts by Ken Jeong
1,131 posts total, newest first.
How long are you been here in MPGH site:-)in General - A lot's changed since I first signed up. I remember there was a widget that played sounds or whatever, and there was some dude rapping about "M-P-G-H".Phreak Login Screenin League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=TheOddOne;7244887]It's not like I had to know about this forum since before he's been playing since beta for me to have came up with this name.[/QUOTE]
Like I said, it's still unlikely that you made up the name TMPGH Mobile has gone LIVEin News & Announcements - [QUOTE=jiangcool9;7237372]
where u live bro, apple's time is down, now it's time for samsung to rule the mobile world[/QUOTE]
The fuck are you talking about? Samsung isn't a mobile OS creator; it's either Apple, MicrosMPGH Mobile has gone LIVEin News & Announcements - [QUOTE=jiangcool9;7236747]
sory to say this but no one uses windows phone anymore....... -.-[/QUOTE]
Funny, all my friends that were on iOS were tired of Apple's shit and bought Lumia's.League of legends Zoom Hack Vi Clientin League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - Riot didn't/won't fix this hack, although they definitely will ban you as it gives an unfair advantage. Some of us actually need it if we have lower resolutions, so I guess money does buy victory.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.