Posts by Groot_69
612 posts total, newest first.
[SALE] DM Ultra, DA, XP, RETICLES, CRYSTALS & MORE - 24/7in Call of Duty Global Marketplace - +Vouch, I contacted the Seller and they responded within 10 minutes. We discussed what I wanted and we went from there. From the time I paid to the time the service was completed it took about 10-15 mins. I would highly Razer Refundin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Hey everyone as the title states im looking for a Razer Refund. Only dealing with reputable people who already have a refund service! If you can do this, comment with a link to your thread and I will check it out!IM not showing at my bottom leftin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - [QUOTE=adam7777;15040443]It Work Fine Here.
Try On Google Chrome Guys , On FireFox It's Not Showing IM Bottom But In Chrome Work.[/QUOTE]
I'm on Chrome and it doesn't show.IM Issuesin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - IM is down for some reason... Anyone know why?GFX Services For Streamingin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Hello everyone I am looking for a GFX artist or someone who is good with making overlays, slides, panels, buttons, literally everything that has to do with Twitch! If you are able to help me out, post a link to your work
Showing the 5 most recent posts.