Posts by basoon123
5 posts total, newest first.
Refund Service | BACK |in User Services - Hi, i just received 2 Macbook pros worth $2800 from apple store with my debit card payment. What is your chance of successfully getting refund ?Paying for Amazon Gift US codes!in Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Dama;12182153]PayPal is crap for transactions like this. After doing a couple transactions you'll most likely just charge back and leave. If you want to do this legitimately accept bitcoin.[/QUOTE]
Hi the reason Paying for Amazon Gift US codes!in Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=Iggy;12180897]If you can pay in btc I'm interested...[/QUOTE]
Hi If you can accept PayPal then I can gift you $30 every week because I plan on doing a lot of orders. You can potentially make an extra $300 a moPaying for Amazon Gift US codes!in Marketplace Talk - I am willing to pay you an extra fee for buying the gift card from US and sending me the code for amazon refunding. I do a lot of amazon refunds so I am willing to pay you for every amazon gift card code you send me. F💰 SEAN'S REFUNDS | CLOTHING , APPLE, QVC, GOOGLE PLAY, HSN, TARGET | 100+ VOUCHES 💰in User Services - Hi what is your success rate on refunds for $500 orders on neiman marcus and nordstrom?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.