Posts by la moose
25 posts total, newest first.
ACCOUNT WITH ULTIMATE NULGATH RARESin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - Added you, i'm carljoaking (la moose)ACCOUNT WITH ULTIMATE NULGATH RARESin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - I'm willing to give you the email haha! Wait me up ima add youACCOUNT WITH ULTIMATE NULGATH RARESin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Luciferin;11317833]Obviously not trying to scam people.[/QUOTE]
LOL i don't junderstand tho if ur uncomfortable I can tell you the aqw account password first :3 :PAQW Account with many rares worth 5k acs :)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=numulginoodle;11294014]I may be interested.[/QUOTE]
Account got banned because of SOME BULLASSSHIT SCAMMER (hacked me, bought acs with my account IN A FRADULENT WAY)
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=10ACCOUNT WITH ULTIMATE NULGATH RARESin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - THIS ACCOUNT HAS TWO NULGATH ITEMS THAT ARE REALLY RARE:
BLOODLETTER OF NULGATH
ARM BLADES OF NULGATH
YEAH YEAH YOU CAN QUEST LOAD THAT BUT I HAVE ONE MORE RARE THAT YOU CAN'T
THE ULTIMATE
OBLIVION BLADE OF NU
Showing the 5 most recent posts.