Posts by Level02
15 posts total, newest first.
SE LOGITECH l FAST& CHEAPl l EU&US&CA l HEADSET&SPEAKERS&KEYBOARD&MOUSE l VOUCHED!in User Services - Kenny is all good, I received my SE pretty quick. Here is some proof :-)
https://i.imgur.com/2NlpqNK.jpg🏅 💰 🅷🅾🆅🅰 🅵🅸🆃🅱🅸🆃 🆂🅴🆁🆅🅸🅲🅴 🔥 Get your Fitness Watch Today! 🏅🏆in User Services - Speaking on skype now - heyo its aurezu✔️🏆 Spotify | Netflix | Entertainmet | VPN | Porn | Games | Keys | AND MORE 🏆✔️3 YRin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Bought a Titanfall2 account. Seller is very quick and helpful. I'll be back for sure.Chaturbate.com account with 6000tokin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - a bit expensive, I can buy acc with 8000 token for 30$Kref's FitBit SE Servicein User Services - [QUOTE=jonkel52;12422833]opening a scam report.[/QUOTE]
If you check his skype message (url to another forum) you would see that it is his birthday and someone else is dealing with the orders tonight. From what i read
Showing the 5 most recent posts.