Posts by evilsniper
16 posts total, newest first.
NeSCaFe [ 11.1.2015 ]in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Jeff0310;11119447]how do u use it? when I run as admin in game I have air for the thing Pop up then quickly close it but when I go back into game nothing change my MP5. And if I leave the program on for more than NeSCaFe [ 11.1.2015 ]in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Jeff0310;11118068]detected and does not work for 32 bit[/QUOTE]
haha seems work for me window 7 64 bit 32 bitNeSCaFe [ 11.1.2015 ]in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=xpermanent;11117620]or you could just close the hack after open it without checking[/QUOTE]
owh ok....not tested... hahaTotalItem BypasseRin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Xstroy;11117614]ok wait... I understand the step to put in the files _SG/CSV ... and i downloaded the injector... but if i inject the dll file after the gg logo disapears, my blackshot crashes? I need a bypass... NeSCaFe [ 11.1.2015 ]in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=BasicallyIDoWrk;11117565]
How to run it ? on character or from desktop[/QUOTE]
1)i make a practice room..
2)i run the nescafe hack
3)if the hack can use fast close the hack
4)the hack can use......:)
sorry for m
Showing the 5 most recent posts.