Posts by 013-013
49 posts total, newest first.
Jordans Menu v1.1 [1.31|UNDETECTED|CONTROLLER]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - It it just me when I open the menu and just keep walking/driving with WSAD the hack will respond on that? How to change this..Infamous GTA V Hack Update 3B [ONLINE|1.30]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - I just got the message with Cheater pool bla bla.. Hope that it's fixed tomorrow!Infamous GTA V Hack Update 3B [ONLINE|1.30]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=leegt;11119223]Can someone help me configure the hotkeys please?
I want to use the 'minus' button on the keypad for 'Heal Player'
I can't work out how to add it.[/QUOTE]
Have you read the READ ME?Infamous GTA V Hack Update 3B [ONLINE|1.30]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Is the cheat detected? No right? 3b?Banned from GTA Onlinein Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - [QUOTE=Corogast;10458435]I never fucked with anybody online. I always went into Solo session. :)[/QUOTE]
So did I with a friend, both banned. Just fucking with unl ammo and godmode against the popo.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.