Posts by maskuliini2
16 posts total, newest first.
mpBattlearena v1.4 : Pvp afk and stuffin Trove Hacks & Cheats - Amazing script, I ran it on 2 accounts for 30 min with zero issues.
A few suggestions though: considering the auto-logout timer is 10 minutes, is it possible that this bot only activates when it has detected that "play mpBattleArena v1.1 : Now Multiclient and with a GUIin Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=mpmoi;11215432]I guess I'll need to modify he button clicking thing as everyone doesn't seems to have it t the same place with the same color.
I think I'll make a position-and-color detection script. (not today thmpBattleArena v1.1 : Now Multiclient and with a GUIin Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=mpmoi;11215410]What do you mean ? Clicking th restarting button ?
I know sometimes he gets stuck in a lobby without anyone in it and servers doesn't give other players but can't do anything on it :([/QUOTE]
Yes mpBattleArena v1.1 : Now Multiclient and with a GUIin Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=mpmoi;11215380]Actually it's not counting in amount of time but in loop counts.
To increase this value change these lines :
Line 21
Gui, Add, Text,, Progress ({I+1}) :
Line 78, 95
if (z>{I}){
insert the numbermpBattleArena v1.1 : Now Multiclient and with a GUIin Trove Hacks & Cheats - Which line do I edit so it doesn't activate the Trove window every 10 seconds but only every 5 minutes?
It also gets stuck on the victory screen.
Edit
Nevermind, i fixed the restarting with pixel update
Showing the 5 most recent posts.