Posts by dikkind
22 posts total, newest first.
Is Utorrent best torrent client?in General - I would prever azureus Its really nice (dont use bittorrent, its full of virusses)NubSlayer! (Short amount of time)in WarRock - International Hacks - when I start it nothing happens :S whats the problem of is this just some kind of a virusMy Upcoming Releasein WarRock - International Hacks - Awesome someone tell him how to make a bypass in it and someone tell him the anti kick adress ;) (and me too ^^) :PAnti kick -> RPG unlimited ammoin WarRock - International Hacks - I was saying it cuz of the post not the join date, and nobody looks in the market section ;) and making a video clip is a nice idea Ill make one ;)Anti kick -> RPG unlimited ammoin WarRock - International Hacks - Hey I was first here ;)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.