Posts by {"Hoosier"}
12 posts total, newest first.
MPGH got hacked And I got banned ?in Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=arunforce;11930847]
Oh god. Please shut the fuck up. And I checked, no 2FA enabled on your "HOOSIER" account. Lying scumbag.[/QUOTE]
I would love to see you actually say that to my face little girl .MPGH got hacked And I got banned ?in Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=arunforce;11930465]Hmm.... let's see what you all have in common. AVA.
Let's see the "hacker's" IP: 82.75.115.150 Netherlands.
How does 2FA work? Limit's your account access to IP based authentication.
Burden Important announcement: Two Factor Authentication addedin News & Announcements - Yeah this is useless i did this on Wednesday, August 03, 2016, 8:38:45 PM and my account was hacked and it was not hacked on my machine . BIG FAIL MPGHMPGH got hacked And I got banned ?in Staff Disputes - I am not a liar i did it last week ! Plus two others had theirs hacked also ! This is very aggravating .
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=arunforce;11930204]If you had 2FA enabled, it's basically impossible. If MPGH was hackMPGH got hacked And I got banned ?in Staff Disputes - I did enable it !!!! My password was the one i made after the data breach so I am confused here. I did everything i could do and also have the avast password protection enabled. Everyone knows I would not post that and a
Showing the 5 most recent posts.