Posts by avlogic
6 posts total, newest first.
💥 [PC] COLD WAR MULTIPLAYER RECOVERY SERVICE - DM ULTRA/OPERATORS/DLC WEAPONS/RANKin Call of Duty 17 - Black Ops Cold War - +rep cheap very fast and friendly!💥 [PC] COLD WAR MULTIPLAYER RECOVERY SERVICE - DM ULTRA/OPERATORS/DLC WEAPONS/RANKin Call of Duty 17 - Black Ops Cold War - added you on IM... (Sorry I dont use this site much lol took me a while to figure out how this works, also I had purchased another tool but got scammed for it, was waiting on it for those 2 weeks it took me to reply lol)💥 [PC] COLD WAR MULTIPLAYER RECOVERY SERVICE - DM ULTRA/OPERATORS/DLC WEAPONS/RANKin Call of Duty 17 - Black Ops Cold War - [QUOTE=Dimitri Sokolov;15066349]COLD WAR MULTIPLAYER - RECOVERY SERVICE
WHAT WE OFFER
• All Unlocks
• All Camos
• Operator Unlocks
• DLC Weapons
• Max Rank
HOW CAN I BUY?
Add me on IM to discuss.
Accepted PaPolyMeme v8 Threads and Crosshair ESP [MultiHack] [OpenSource] [PolyLoader] 2% CPUin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I know it sounds stupid, but in your post, you should explain what ''slow aim'' is. Alot of new people seem to not know, and it's not that obvious. I've seen alot of people asking the question, and I'm kind of tired of rPolyMeme v7 Added SlowAim and Triggerbot! [External & OpenSource] [PolyHack]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Thanks alot for your PolyMeme, love them.
And to everyone asking if it's detected or not, Poly will most likely always be UD, but can be outdated for the current csgo version. If it is, you'll know, hack just won't work
Showing the 5 most recent posts.