Posts by HyporX
17 posts total, newest first.
🎵SPOTIFY-HULU-💾WINDOWS-🔞PORN-VPN-DISNEY-🎮GAMES(Origin,LOL,Genshin Imp.)-ANTIVIRUSin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Vouch+ Vypr vpn accFOREX SIGNALSin Stocks / Commodity / Forex Talk - Refund services don't pay for refunds that don't work. Its exactly the same. All I'm offering is free signals and i only ask for money once the customer has made money. If for some reason I have a bad month and end up doFOREX SIGNALSin Stocks / Commodity / Forex Talk - [QUOTE=Jowii;14776921]hello im interested ive been watching allot of youtube videos but i still need like a mentor so i wouldnt say im a beginner i have no knowledge at alll about this but it might be good to get some heFOREX SIGNALSin Stocks / Commodity / Forex Talk - [QUOTE=Time;14775728]FYI services offering advice/tips/predictions etc aren't allowed.[/QUOTE]
That really doesn't make too much sense.... Especially as I'm managing their accounts not really offering tips or predictionFOREX SIGNALSin Stocks / Commodity / Forex Talk - I can absolutely link my account to myfxbook, will do when making the full post.
In terms of the platform I use Metatrader4
Showing the 5 most recent posts.