Posts by sionor12
6 posts total, newest first.
NWO (NEW WORLD ORDER)in United States of America - I don't really believe in the concept of a coming nwo, rather we've already had one since the creation of the fed reserve.Should rape be legal?in Debate Fort - I'm pretty sure most guys even if their against it have thought about it at one point in their lives, but no I don't think it should be its incredibly immoral. Its one think to think about doing something and complete otdid michael jackson molest those boys?in Debate Fort - Michael Jackson was framed by pedobearWould you still believe in God...?in Debate Fort - [quote=Paroxysm;885015]And your implying that miracles DO exist?[/quote]
This,funny how most of these miracles take place either hundreds of years ago. Or are easily explained away through modern science.Bill Clinton and his envoy on rescuing the two American Citizensin North Korea - When I heard about good ol Bill going to North Korea in a private jet to bring back 2 Asian female reporters all I could think was bow chicka bow wow
Showing the 5 most recent posts.