Posts by aylma0
31 posts total, newest first.
Trick PC into thinking M&K is controllerin Call of Duty 16 - Modern Warfare - I've heard of a few solutions like XIM APEX but I'm pretty surprised there isn't a more popular software-only solution out there that allows this to be possible. If anyone knows of way to do this would appreciate the helway to change inputs in gamein Call of Duty 16 - Modern Warfare - bump ~~~~~Is There A Way For KB+M To Only Play In Controller Lobbies?in Call of Duty 16 - Modern Warfare - Am currently trying to figure this out. I believe I have seen PC players using a controller then switching to M & KB mid-game. Will update with any further developments if any.VAC bypass and invite friends?in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - Hi all,
Any way to bypass VAC and still invite friends to your party to play together? Would appreciate any guidance.
ThanksMW2 Lobby Tools v2in Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - This is detected by valve anti-cheat. Use with caution.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.