Posts by rollercoaster_nerd
36 posts total, newest first.
(SELLER DECIDES PRICE) SELLING CAPTAIN ACCOUNT (SELLER DECIDES PRICE)in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - Buuuumpppppp(SELLER DECIDES PRICE) SELLING CAPTAIN ACCOUNT (SELLER DECIDES PRICE)in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - bump///////(SELLER DECIDES PRICE) SELLING CAPTAIN ACCOUNT (SELLER DECIDES PRICE)in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - I'm not stupid. An idiot scammer offered me $300. I'm not fucking going first.(SELLER DECIDES PRICE) SELLING CAPTAIN ACCOUNT (SELLER DECIDES PRICE)in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - Bump still selling, -Panda- my Skype is matthewfoxer1(BUYER DECIDES PRICE) ACCOUNT WITH COOL GUNS!! (BUYER DECIDES PRICE)in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - You're telling me I would spend more than 10$ then sell it for 10? LOL cya dude
/close
Showing the 5 most recent posts.