Posts by QvQ
7 posts total, newest first.
Gencho's Maxing Service Shop!in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Fast 5/8 maxing
Nice guy btw /gewd
+1★★★ VILLOUX & LYLLOX REALMS ★★★ Split Server - FSOD and SD - Great features!in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - Starbreak server?Looking Staff Members & Beta Testersin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - Name:Christian
Age:16
I would like to be helper/security I can be on at all times except 9am-3pm therefor I can monitor all activity for long periods of time
Skype: Christian.pinder1★★★ OWL REALMS ★★★ - JOINED WITH FREMMINIK! - VPS 24/7! - 99.9% Lag Free!in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - Lol this is funny because I don't hack or dupe.
I've played this server since it first launched on Hamachi a year or a few years ago.
But I did open a hacked client some kid was telling me about an hour ago to see if he ★★★ OWL REALMS ★★★ - JOINED WITH FREMMINIK! - VPS 24/7! - 99.9% Lag Free!in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - Who the f banned me? and why?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.