Posts by kongjoer
76 posts total, newest first.
*ADVICE* Nexon is on to every sitein Combat Arms Discussions - Pretty sure it has to do with the Quarantine water "power leveling"Xipher CA NA Public v1.6 [ Simple | Fast ]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Xipher;6213754]I know it still works, it's made by me.[/QUOTE]
tehe
Love these hacks.
Thank You!DreamTeam v2.0in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Saltine;6208466]
So you keep crashing at login screen or mid game? i have no idea on how to fix, sorry. I could probably try helping you via teamviewer if you want.
That usually happens when either CombaBuy CANA account 50,000 NX LTC +in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - I need screen shot's and im gunna do it through MPGH Middle man if that's fine with you.[BUYING] WOW ACCOUNTS!in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - 85 dk 72 warrior + diablo 3 on it for nx :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.