Posts by Keepo123
84 posts total, newest first.
Player Follow script [lua]in Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=SemixOfficial;14559207]Quite interesting little script but why not just make simple blockbot instead ?
Many people will just run behind a prop at which point you will get stuck with this since there's no actualnet loggerin Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=anzatii;14555191]imagine reposting something that you didnt make and taking credit.[/QUOTE]
what? I did make this, if you're referring to another post on another cheating forum, that's my thread aswell :)Player Follow script [lua]in Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - Just a script to follow the closest player
pretty cool for trolling in darkrp
local should_follow = CreateClientConVar( "follow", "0")
local should_draw = CreateClientConVar( "follow_draw", "1")
local follow_team = Cnet loggerin Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - That's what I was going forLooking for expert/experienced programmers in python/perlin Work & Job Offers - Hey I can program in python, pm me
Showing the 5 most recent posts.