Posts by XzCil
43 posts total, newest first.
crossfire speedhack with vid proofin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Probably because that's an old youtube video that's just sped up to make you think it's a spee***ack when it's not.Desert eagle or Anaconda?in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - I have the Anaconda Adv. on one of my accounts but here's how I view it with both guns.
Anaconda - a little better accuracy but slower fire rate.
Desert Eagle - faster fire rate with about the same accuracy.AIMBOT!in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - If it advertises another site this wont be approved and no one likes a spamming hack, so close this thread.[Guide]How To save and buy some weaponsin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Nice guide it gave me some helpful tips on the new account I made.crossfire speedhack with vid proofin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - He's posting old hacks to boost his post count, and get thanks I guess.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.