Posts by happyboy
39 posts total, newest first.
hack this ip addressin Visual Basic Programming - use this to find out ur real IP:
IP Chicken - Whats my IP address? ip address lookup (http://www.ipchicken.com/) :)Moderator Openingin WarRock - International Hacks - I think I'm a good moderator, cuz I know stuff 'bout computers + hacks.
I always check stuff that I have to check, so you don't have to "put a pepper in my ass"
MPGH is cool :P
I'm in a clan in WarRock XD
I'm just awHACK UNDETECTED 07/05/09 =]in WarRock - International Hacks - I'm sorry, I can already download it :PUnl. Ammo[[TUT]]in Programming Tutorials - Let me start with: "Sorry for double posting"
I already figured out what was the problem, it's fixed now.
I'm going to test my hack on my other computer. After testing and knowing it works, I'm gonna ROCK, WAR ROCK XD7 year old steals a car!in General - Am I doing this interview right? You think it's funny? ME TO!
omg glad I was joking... I mean saying it was me XD that kid's awesom but totaly insane:D
Showing the 5 most recent posts.