Posts by gamerdos2
7 posts total, newest first.
PolyMeme v8.8.1 [03-03-2016] [PolyHack] [MultiHack] [OpenSource]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - It worked and I didnt get banned for a long time. But i just got the account untruted ban while using it. So i guess its Detected now I recompile after every game so I dont know what i did wrong... Thanks for the great hPolyMeme v8.8.1 [03-03-2016] [PolyHack] [MultiHack] [OpenSource]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Works Flawlessly! thanks. Add RCS in next update! or an offset or something to add it in! Thanks for the release keep on rocking!PolyMeme v8.8 [PolyHack] [MultiHack] [OpenSource]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - ESP doesn't work for me. Also radar doesn't work for me. I always use poly hack after every game to try to avoid a vac ban.Unbreakable v1.0in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - How do i compile it?PolyMeme v8.7 SigFix - Updated Offsets+ESP | TRIGGER | RADAR | NOFLASH | SLOWAIM etc.in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - yeah thanks
Showing the 5 most recent posts.