Posts by wolan82
17 posts total, newest first.
What You Would Say If RockStar Banned Youin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - Now let me tell you my story. I mod back in December and got Ban 1 offense (10days) after that didn't touch any mods whats so ever and was recording every single game I played. Haven't played for a while so started the gOfficial - Ban Discussionin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - I just got banned last Saturday after updated my game to 1.32 and played for like and hour. The best thing is that I haven't mod since my first offense back in November last year (10 day ban) and when I spoke with CockstQuestion about picking money bags after the recent ongoing banwave.in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help - [QUOTE=Lunatic;11365265]
Homie, I have almost 1,700 unbanned customers. I've been banned mid session while serving some of them on multiple patches including 1.31, yet none of them were ever banned. You are delusional ifBHM v.1.5.6 - > SELL Moonbeam for $520,422 > Spawn Tampa with Xmas Horn ONLINE 1.31 <in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=kratomguy;11284768]Some pretty strange happened to me.. I used this menu to spawn and save about 15 moombeams before the xmas update. I then sold a couple of moonbeams each day after the update, but when the banwaBHM v.1.5.6 - > SELL Moonbeam for $520,422 > Spawn Tampa with Xmas Horn ONLINE 1.31 <in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - I wonder what is safer spawning cars in garage or buying them for hacked money
Showing the 5 most recent posts.