Posts by HiImKyle
233 posts total, newest first.
ImGui item giverin Terraria Hacks - ImGuiXNA is outdated and pretty bad, consider using ImGui.NET (https://github.com/mellinoe/ImGui.NET)How do I make a hacked client for Terraria?in Terraria Hacks - [QUOTE=ItsMakar;15171715]I understand that a lot of time has passed, but still how can I make commands like itemgive, i, item .item id count? I searched everywhere but did not find[/QUOTE]
Take a look at Terraria.MainTrying to update an internal client from 1.4.1.2 to 1.4.2.0in Terraria Hacks - Love me some hard coded clients. But yeh, the general class for hard coded clients is Mods, if there is something you can't find like a fullbright cheat, find it's bool to toggle it, right click and analyse, dnSpy will fhow to make a internalin Terraria Hacks - Edit the Terraria EXE with dnSpy, you can add whatever you want that way and it's internal. Horrible but it's what you want and it's the easiest way.internal c# hackin Terraria Hacks - ImGui.NET (https://github.com/mellinoe/ImGui.NET), a library for it and it has examples on how to use it.
dnSpy (https://github.com/dnSpy/dnSpy), just so you can see what's what inside Terraria.
Might want to learn C
Showing the 5 most recent posts.