Posts by tdct
1,462 posts total, newest first.
Love You Allin Dear MPGH - Around 10 years ago, I first became active on this site. I lurked around, tinkered with source code and taught myself c++. Now I'm about to graduate with my CS degree, I feel like a real dev, but it all started here. Youis there anyway i can get a aq trainer going for the chromebook usersin Adventure Quest (AQ) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - With crouton any trainer made for linux will work with ease. Also so this is a browser based game you could probably make a chrome extension that acts as a trainer. Programming it into an android app would also be an optZombie Modein CrossFire Clan Recruitment & Advertising - I dislike VIP weapons. They're pay to win, and act as a crutch for skill. I don't mind playing with people with vip weapons. I hard farm final arena for ias daggers, gloves, and katana, since mele mode and quickscoping aZombie Modein CrossFire Clan Recruitment & Advertising - I came back to crossfire after a near 3 year break. One of my favorite things about cf 2.0 is zombie mode. I already have the ias, storm gloves, storm grenade, storm pistols. However, I quickly realized the hardest part Hgwc bypassin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - I chose the right time to start fucking with crossfire again. Good job bro.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.