Posts by BlaBlaBlawasd
3 posts total, newest first.
GTA:O v1.33+ Money Hack 15M solutionin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Yep I think it's detected. Got banned a few minutes ago for 7 days :(
And I didn't even finished a heist with my incompetent teammates -_-Chams, ESP, NoRecoil/Spread, UAV etc. - KevinTrainer (after Update)in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - Hey,
another question i hope to get answered because I am a Newbie with hacks :D
What exactly does BulletFix do? I mean because of the name and the description I would assume that it somehow increases my Accuracy?! boChams, ESP, NoRecoil/Spread, UAV etc. - KevinTrainer (after Update)in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - Is it possible for you to implement the function that I can see enemies through walls in white? :)
Thanks for that awesome hack Lilli <3 :D
Showing the 3 most recent posts.