Posts by reddominator93
5 posts total, newest first.
SAMS WONGA SHOP 💸 $2 START 💸 MONEY / LEVELS / STATS 💸in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/Shops - +rep very fast hard and not too shabbySpoofed Net.Sendin Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - Hello,
I was wondering if anyone could make a cheat
that can fake the player who is sending it.
For example spoofing it to that of an admin to trigger a certain net.Receive that opens a gate.DataMod - Easy mod creation and managment!in Unturned Hacks & Cheats - This doesn't seem to work anymore.DataMod - Easy mod creation and managment!in Unturned Hacks & Cheats - Could you explain more with "3. Add required refrences"
Edit* Never mind I figured it out
Also, what is SDG and how do I reference it?Are there any DarkRP specific lua hacks?in Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - The title says it all.
Yes ive looked on google,
yes ive looked everywhere else.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.