Posts by pjrat111
192 posts total, newest first.
PowerBot 3 scripts limit for free usersin RuneScape Discussions - [QUOTE=Paul;6986192]Runescape changed almost nothing...
And powerbot... it isn't what it used to be /okay[/QUOTE]
I miss RSBuddy :(.NO more Webclients!in Runescape Private Servers - [QUOTE=whoszed;6792707]There are some scanners intended specifically for Jar files. In fact, my anti-virus can even scan Jars[/QUOTE]
You say that, but there's no way of having it know what to look for if the file seemsNO more Webclients!in Runescape Private Servers - Not to scare anyone, but virus scanning jar or class files isn't going to yield any results. I could post a fake download link to fake RSPS that I make and have it download a rat and run it without a virus scanner ever Runescape Bot Clientsin Runescape Hacks / Bots - RIP RSBuddyOmegle spy hackin General Hacking - I decompiled and saw the source, it's actually really well done. You have good conventions.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.