Posts by 20david11
6 posts total, newest first.
noVAC-Thanks [[ Working VAC Bypass 2019 ]]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Dr Sheisse;14577117]I also noticed now that I get the vac authentication error. This didn't happen yesterday, is the bypasser patched?[/QUOTE]
probably
steam updated tho
and now i got da big vac with a detected shnoVAC-Thanks [[ Working VAC Bypass 2019 ]]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Zaczero;14571778]in what way is it better uwu
they both do the same stuff and why would you get unstrusted for that
unstrusted ban is received by sending invalid data to game servers
.
.
.
o.o[/QUOTE]
idk i heanoVAC-Thanks [[ Working VAC Bypass 2019 ]]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=makingmoney_85;14570739]Looks good so far. Tried it on my main and no vac yet.[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=hellowaikit;14571550]osiris injector does not seem to work with this VAC bypass. pls verify.[/QUOTE]
use guided hackinoVAC-Thanks [[ Working VAC Bypass 2019 ]]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Memzrs;14570483]Just loaded it up and exited and INSTANTLY after closing I got banned, can anyone else confirm detected?
I also loaded up Onetap at the same time so could be a reason[/QUOTE]
depend what type of bOsiris + Injectors 9.28.19 [Latest Release]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - just got untrusted 2 times with this (the injector and dll from the thread)
prob detected rn
Showing the 5 most recent posts.