Posts by Acrylixs
80 posts total, newest first.
Endgame Vindictus Account (Eira/Sanyaa/Charon)in Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Bump, still lookingEndgame Vindictus Account (Eira/Sanyaa/Charon)in Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Mainly looking for Eira or Sanyaa main, but if there's a well geared Charon for vanguard, that'd be a plusEndgame Vindictus Account (Eira/Sanyaa/Charon)in Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - I'm looking to buy an endgame account, either Eira, or Sanyaa.
PM me with account details, thanks.eBay Gift Cardsin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Hi,
Looking to buy around $350 in eBay gift cards for PayPal or BTC.
Seeking 120% for PayPal, or 135% for BTC.
To be clear, as an example, I am buying from you $120 eBay for my $100 PayPal FF (or $135 for $100 BTCAccountin League of Legends Marketplace - I'm looking to buy a LoL account to main. No cracked accounts, original ownership only.
I need all information required to recover the account if necessary.
NA server
Preferably unranked or previously diamond+
Skins ne
Showing the 5 most recent posts.