Posts by PinkFluffyLion
102 posts total, newest first.
Are Private Servers dead?in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - Most big name servers are being shot down but you'll find some if you join *******s for pserver and ask anybody if they know some★★★ VILLOUX'S REALM ★★★ Most Fremminik Staff back in action - Marketplace - Optimizedin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - The name I wanted to be registered as is ''SESH'' I was told he's trying to make me look bad in name[QUOTE=Riigged;12215697]Let us know what it was and as long as the other person doesn't mind changing it, we'll change t★★★ VILLOUX'S REALM ★★★ Most Fremminik Staff back in action - Marketplace - Optimizedin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - boh1 my fremminik name was stolen rip☢☢☢ CRealms ☢☢☢ v1.3 - 24/7 - Start as 8/8 - Custom Dungeons and Classes!in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - Server has been down for a week (I've tried playing it)Lawl's Realm (Hamachi)in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - Raple Ahlwong Uhm the server isn't in english I think it's some chinese egyptian language :confused:
Showing the 5 most recent posts.