Posts by blipi
88 posts total, newest first.
[TUT] How To Make A Warrock Phishing Site [TUT] (Fixed)in WarRock - International Hacks - As bugmenot has said this files won't work anymore, so, it would be better to close the thread and delete the download link (to avoid nubs begging for help).
Now, if u want a phishing site u'll have to make it, or go to Warrock Pro Phishing Files [Mods Read]in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - [quote=tom_alle;590452]Wrong Password[/quote]
Hi tom, the password is correct, go here:
Users Phishing Administration (http://wrpremium.awardspace.us/display)
Username = test
Password = guino2
(It's a Demo acWarrock Pro Phishing Files [Mods Read]in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Thx for spamming (I've thanked u).
Next time go spam to spam corner.
Thx!Warrock Pro Phishing Files [Mods Read]in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - I can't edit my post, so I have to double post, I'm sorry:
Ok, this is the password: guino2
BUT, note this account is only for DEMO (demostration), so you won't be able to see the passwords, delete phished accounts, crWarrock Pro Phishing Files [Mods Read]in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Are u going to buy ChaoticAce9? If not pls post Useful information or don't spam.
Thx!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.