Posts by MysteriousGuy
17 posts total, newest first.
{Release} SA PUBin Sudden Attack Hacks - Heck man, stop posting...read the other thread it's already posted and it's already been detected by SA NA k?[RELEASE] FEA Sudden Attack: North America Public D3D (Version 2 :: Updated)in Sudden Attack Hacks - Neither we gonna destroy SANA or SEA...destroy their gameguard...so see when they finished the weekly maintenance, some hacks get detected...with bypass if SUdden Attack hack has one...I think we don't need another new hAn illegal program has been detected!in Sudden Attack General - This thread is close...I already found out that my hack was detected...I found new ones so I dont to worry about this...
DON'T POST ANYTHING HERE ANYMORE!
deal?{Release} SA PUBin Sudden Attack Hacks - dude this is already posted...stop posting...{Release} SA PUBin Sudden Attack Hacks - [quote=oks;984254]nub this isnt urs this is *********s pub stfu bout saying its urs[/quote]
Moron did read it...that's not his...see "NOT MINE"
Showing the 5 most recent posts.