Posts by iscoobix
3 posts total, newest first.
Jordans Menu v1.4 [1.31|CONTROLLER]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Hey Love the menu. Been my go to menu since September. I was wondering if your next update or 2 you could add drifting to vehicle mods. I use N*ggermenu occasionally just for the drifting but your menu is a lot cleaner aJordans Menu v1.1 [1.31|UNDETECTED|CONTROLLER]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - I've used this menu since .95 along with using NlGGER Menu and n00beits. Use pretty much everything none grief related including spawning stupid amounts of money for people and haven't been banned. Found out today about BANWAVEin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help - Not banned, Steam Version, Jordans 1.1,N00biet and NiggerMenu 6.10. Though seeing this post I wont be using any for a little bit. Lay low for now
Showing the 3 most recent posts.