Posts by buster112
68 posts total, newest first.
halloween crossfire map, hacks?in CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - [quote=Jojo94;1186394]Dirsespect of other player...spam....what more? :dwug:[/quote]
omg go away he was takein the piss out of me so i said stuff back and i am not spamming i am givin adveis learn wat that mean noobFly hack?in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - NICE VIDEO BUT I THINK THAT IS VIP AND I DONT NOW ABOUT THE PROGARAMMING AND PLZZZZ DONT SPAM READ SECTION RULES PLZZZ:mad:bobobobothe blue screen problem...in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [quote=atkinson2k9;1185580]ok iv seen alot of people with the problem of the blue screen of death it looks a little bit like this:
http://kb.vmware.com/Platform/Publishing/images/1003999_bluescreen.jpg
so to resolve thCrossfire Fire Hacksin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [quote=yellowblob4;1181134]I think this was reposted :O[/quote]
ya this is repost i am so happy he got banned lol i have this hack it is gooood lol
:eek::eek::eek:halloween crossfire map, hacks?in CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - [quote=n3m1s1s;1183873]Dude fuck off. You are not wanted. Dont spam and type in big letters.[/quote]
DUDE U FUCK OFF I AM WANTED U NOOB I AM NOT SPAMMIN OR I WOULD BE BANNED MOTHER FUCKER :mad::mad::mad::mad: PLUS I CAN
Showing the 5 most recent posts.