Posts by FireAngel
117 posts total, newest first.
Combat Arms Pub by helicopter12 and powerfear - F1 to F9in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=g6350;1578707]no fall damage does not work...fail...[/quote]
Yea I kept flying around and everytime I hit the ground I would die. If you get the no fall damage to work it would be one hell of a hack.found how to make HS not update =)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - i took out only the autotop and it still worksSpeed Hack [Still Working After Patch]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=stephen5206;1105222]he orignally posted it.
BTW - UPDATE YOUR AFK BOT IN YOUR SIGNATURE.[/quote]
yes but it isnt his hack, he said in caps its not his hack, and its darkbytes speed hack. so give him the crShiz Packin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=stephen5206;1101256]check if they are dirty for whatever or clean. it also tells u the stats for the player[/quote]
wow thats kinda stupid. At first i thought it could clean your account or reset your stats. =PShiz Packin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - So what does the CBL Directory do?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.