Posts by NickBoydVindy
35 posts total, newest first.
[East] S>Level 90 Hurk w/ +15 Immoral Spirited Rattlerin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Account has been sold, buyer went first and everything went smoothly +best
/close thread please.[East] S>Level 90 Hurk w/ +15 Immoral Spirited Rattlerin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - bump bump~~[East] S>Level 90 Hurk w/ +15 Immoral Spirited Rattlerin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Had to remake this since I've sold some items from the previous thread so I don't want any one to get confused, also changing payment options.
So pretty much I'm selling this level 90 Hurk account with a +15 immoral spir[East] S>23k Attk Hurk w/ +15 Immoral Spirited Rattlerin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Bump, still for sale.
- - - Updated - - -
/close thread please, need to remake.[East] S>23k Attk Hurk w/ +15 Immoral Spirited Rattlerin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Don't want gold since im quitting vindy all together, and the sword is permabound anyway.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.